Be Part of Our Team
PAN is open to all interested writers, journalists, scholars, filmmakers or artists who want to partner with us as contributors. We have various types of contributors. The three major types are the Lead Contributors (those who can write a minimum of one story a week), Priority Contributors (those who can write a minimum of one story with images a week and the Visual Contributors (those who contribute documentaries, interviews and images). We invite individuals who want to be part of our growing network to contribute original stories inline with our editorial guidelines. The major catch is that the contributors should always demonstrate ability to research and offer insights on various topics and be willing to be assigned diverse topics to research and write on.
Terms & Conditions
- - All submissions must be in English, 12 pt. font, Helvetica or Arial typeface.
- - Please provide your full name, email, phone number, website (if applicable), a small bio of yourself with your qualifications, recent accomplishments etc., and a headshot photo, if possible.
- - You are the author and sole creator of this submission.
- - No fabricated information or sources were used in this submission.
- - The submission and publication of your article does not infringe the rights of a third party.
- - Your submission has not been posted or published elsewhere, unless it was significantly different, context/perspective change etc. Please then provide the link to the original posting of the work.
- - You grant PAN an unrestricted license in perpetuity to edit and display your article on the PAN website or Pan magazine publications.
- - You may advertise your article anywhere, however, please ‘tease’ your article, using a blurb or a few sentences of the content with a ‘Read the rest of the article,’ and a link back to the original article posted on pan.com.
- - You exclusively assign all legal rights and ownership of this article under your full name, for all representations of this, printed and electronic in perpetuity to pan.com. Any other use of this work must be specifically approved by pan.com prior to use.
- - After 30 days, your article will remain in our archives and you may post your article, in its entirety wherever you want. However, please provide a link back to the article posted on pan.com.
- - Your submission is not an advertorial.
- - PAN retains the rights at its sole discretion to reject submissions which we feel are libelous, disrespectful of human rights, slanderous, racist, sexist, or lacking value to PAN’s archive.
- - In the meantime we do not pay for guest submissions, however, there is great value in exposing your work to our readership.
- - By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree to indemnify and save harmless pan.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, and advertising partners from any claims, actions, suits, or causes of actions , including, without limitation, any allegation that the work submitted by you to pan.com defames or infringes the rights of any other party, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademarks, other proprietary rights or confidential information of any other party or alleged fraud or abuses by you, the author.
- You certify by your submission, that you have read these terms and conditions in full, understand it, and agree and accept to be bound to the following Terms & Conditions.